Monday, September 16, 2013

My Into

Im full time working Mom to a wonderful, fun loving, outgoing, ball full of craziness 4 year old! Her Dad - he left, and has chosen not to be apart of our crazy life! My daughter.... her name is Kyleigh she is the light of my life, God certainly knew what he was doing when he blessed me with my daughter. 

We live in a suburb outside of Tampa, Florida (which I dont recommend living here) its boring, and Kyleigh *my daughter* tells me we need to move somewhere with playgrounds because playgrounds make the world go round in her mind! Originally, I am from Baltimore, MD (go Ravens!) and me and Kyleigh travel back and forth multiple times a year just to go to a playground and get a snowball! 

Allow me to show you our picture! This is us!! Hope you enjoy our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment