Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Halloween!

So Halloween is widely known as the holiday that all parents hate...Why? C-A-N-D-Y! If your like me, I limit my daughters candy intake to a strict minimum but Halloween I have to fart around that rule - a bit! I am not one of those Moms that doesnt let her kid trick or treat...But I am one of these Moms:

1. Check the Candy
I am a Nazi with this! I check the candy thoroughly. This day and age I dont want to take any chances. Sure I live in a very credible neighborhood with awesome neighbors, but we all have bad days! So before she can partake of any candy it is checked by me...and my boyfriend!

2. Amount
She is allowed ONE piece of candy after it is checked, and then allowed ONE piece of candy daily until she forgets about it..Usually a week! HaHa. Yes she absolutely forgets that we have candy...Why because it is hidden, forbidden, for nobody to find but me - MOM!

3. Hiding the Goods
Oh yes, we hide them. Usually in the back of a cabinet that you cant see it even if I open the cabinet. The goal is to have my daughter forget it exists! Ha, Im so bad!

Hope everyone has a Creepy Crawly Spooky Haunted Spidery Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment